I3Matrix Online Privacy Statement
I3Matrix Online Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to the I3MATRIX Group. This statement is intended to inform you in a clear and concise manner about our privacy practises while you are visiting or using our website, allowing you to make an informed choice about how I3MATRIX will use your personal information.
Before utilising any additional services or applications available through our website, please read the corresponding privacy conditions. I3MATRIX may occasionally amend this statement by posting a new version online. The last change to the existing statement was made in August 2022.
When I3MATRIX is referred to in this statement, it refers to I3MATRIX as the controller of your data as well as any other legal entity that may function as a controller or processor of your data within the I3MATRIX Group.
What information do we collect?
I3MATRIX group only gathers the personal information you voluntarily give us. This includes each time you enquire about our services, sign up for our services, email alerts, and/or newsletters, submit an enquiry through one of our contact forms, conduct a transaction on our website, or place an order. The kinds of personal information we may gather include:
- Identification and contact information, such as first and last names, occupation, phone number, email, and country
- Financial and transactional information, including credit card information
- Any data you willingly submit with us, such as suggestions, viewpoints, or details provided through one of our helplines
When you visit our website, I3MATRIX also automatically collects personal information from you. This might comprise:
- Information and facts about your device, including its IP address, the referring website it came from, the I3MATRIX pages it visited, and the time it was on our website are gathered by our third parties, like Google Analytics, but do not directly identify you.
How do we use your information?
- To enhance our website so that material is shown to you and your device in the most efficient way possible.
- If it is in compliance with your marketing preferences, to send you emails and contact with you by email about our services and events that you might find interesting.
- To review how you use our website in order to track trends and make advertising-related decisions
- To react to your questions, concerns, and opinions and to assist you through channels of communication like customer or contact centre support
- To maintain the security of our website and to uphold our legal obligations
- To set up and maintain your user account
- To carry out or complete any transaction or order you have placed on I3MATRIX Group websites
- So that the businesses in the I3MATRIX Group can offer you their goods or services
Before collecting any personal data, we will advise you of any additional purposes.
Who do we share your information with?
I3MATRIX only shares and transfers your personal data in the ways that are mentioned here and in compliance with all national and international privacy laws. For our own business needs, we might sporadically share non-personal, anonymous, and statistical data with third parties.
The parties with which we may share personal information and why are as follows:
When necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you have provided your personal data, including if necessary for the provision of services, account administration, sales, marketing, and support, I3MATRIX may disclose your information to other I3MATRIX Group companies and those in which I3MATRIX owns more than 50%. We take steps to ensure that I3MATRIX Affiliates abide by this privacy statement, local laws that may be in effect, and our worldwide data protection policy when handling personal data.
Occasionally to independent contractors and service providers who carry out specific tasks for I3MATRIX, including collecting and delivering samples, completing inspection orders, sending email, eliminating redundant data from client lists, analysing data, processing credit card payments, providing direct marketing services, and cloud hosting services. These parties are only permitted access to the information that is required for them to carry out their duties and are not allowed to use it for any other reason than to provide services for us.
For any reason if, in I3MATRIX’s sole discretion, I3MATRIX believes it is reasonable to do so, including to satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; in the case of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, or assignment to disclose information that is required to locate, speak with, or take legal action against someone who may be infringing on our Business Principles values or other terms and conditions; or to otherwise protect I3MATRIX’s interests.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws. The time period of storing information depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which it was collected. The following guidelines are used to determine how long information is kept:
- How long will the data be required in order to supply you with our services or run our company?
- Are you a customer of ours? If this is the case, we will keep your information for as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to continue offering you the services.
- Are we required to keep your data by law, a contract, or another requirement? Examples include legislation requiring data retention in the relevant jurisdiction, government directives to preserve data pertinent to an enquiry, or data that must be preserved for contract or litigation purposes.
How do we protect your data?
To prevent unauthorised access, loss, or destruction of your personal data, I3MATRIX adheres to strong security standards when storing and disclosing the information you have provided. These may consist of:
- Physical security measures such as closed file cabinets and doors, restricted access to our facilities, and safe destruction of media containing your personal data.
- Technology security measures, such as the use of anti-virus and endpoint protection software, as well as the monitoring of our systems and data centres to make sure they abide by our security rules.
- Organizational precautions, such as security and privacy education and awareness campaigns to ensure staff members are aware of the need for and methods of protecting your personal data.
What are your rights with respect to your data?
You have the right to:
- Be informed about how we use and process your personal data.
- Access your personal data that we hold about you.
- Correct inaccurate personal data that we hold about you.
- Have your personal data erased from our records.
- Object to or restrict our use of your personal data.
- Receive your personal data in a portable format.
- Withdraw any consent you have given us to use your personal data.
- Complain about our handling of your personal data.
Please note that some of these rights may not apply in certain circumstances, for example where we are required by law to hold or use your personal data.
If you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices or security measures, please contact us at email@example.com.